Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website and are used mainly to make your browsing experience more effective and faster. Later, when the user returns to interact with the web that small amount of information will serve to remind the browser.
- You must know that cookies can not harm your computer.
- Cookies do not contain personal data or reveal your identity.
What types of cookies are there?
To expand your information on cookies:
- Cookies can be their own (our own website stores them) or from third parties (from external servers)
- We can also differentiate between session cookies (when we close our session on the website are deleted) and permanent cookies (they remain on your computer for a certain time).
They are also divided into:
- Functional cookies (without them the website would not work correctly)
- Analytical cookies (they keep all the information of the user's activity on our website in order to carry out studies and analyze different parameters)
- Personalization cookies (determine our preferences regarding colors, language, etc.)
- Advertising cookies (according to the habits detected, offer personalized offers)
- Affiliation cookies (with them there is a follow-up of visits from other websites with which there is an affiliation contract)
How can I manage cookies (activate and / or deactivate them)?
To activate / deactivate the cookies on your computer, tablet or smartphone, you must do so through your Internet browser. In the most used / known browsers, we indicate below how to manage the use of these cookies.
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
http://www.scanfood.eu uses analytical cookies, in order to recognize you as a frequent user and customize the use you make of the Website through the pre-selection of your language, or more desired or specific content, number of visits, etc. The "cookies" used by the Website, or the third party acting on your behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and your computer, and do not provide the user's personal data.
- number of web entries, progress of the same, traffic parameters, demographic profiles, navigation preferences, etc., in order to offer a fast and effective browsing experience.
- Any modification to the Cookies Policy by http://www.scanfood.eu will be promptly communicated to our users.
- To clarify any doubt / query about our Cookies Policy, contact us at the mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org